|Thickness of mesh||Various|
Kriskadecor makes a big impact on interior design. Create dramatic spaces and change atmospheres with feature ceilings and eye-catching lighting centrepieces.
Anything is possible with our chains on fixed or moveable systems. It is not just about colour, you can define shapes on both the suspension plane and curtain fixings, which is why we can offer a completely bespoke design.
Link, Chain & Densities
Everything is created with our small, anodized aluminium links creating different densities for many uses.
Create Your Size
From the smallest and most delicate to the most majestic and large aluminium chain projects, each one will be creatively developed and taken care of from inception through install.
With varying options for fixation, chains can be secured both top and bottom to create a semi rigid structure, or shaped to create movement and even remain free for complete versatility.
Easy to Maintain
Kriskadecor’s aluminium anodised links’ maintenance is rustproof and can be cleaned with water and neutral soap.
The original trademarked metal link. Versatile and resistant, this is the most common chain used.
The delicate one. For more defined and smart chain artworks allowing for trully unqiue installations.
The perfect symmetry. Chain Lines harmonically aligned. Suitable for most uses.
The intense option. Half-drop density provides higher opacity and a stronger visual impact.
Fill your world with colour with our full range of options. Use the combination of metal chains with intense hues in brilliant and satin finishes for both Kriska and Snina links.
Nickel - Satin Only
This rounded anodised aluminium is the smartest option with an elegant finishing. With its unique design the housing hides the interaction between the chains and the connecting T-Bar giving a seemless look.
If shapes are required this is the one by utilising a 40x3mm flat bar, it can be rolled into any shape or simply left straight for a quick and easy install.
This structure makes possible to recreate a rainy effect, combining different densities, chain lengths and gradients of colours. It is even possible to customize the shape for different areas.
Creating waves on ceilings of any width or any height is possible with this system. It is possible to use solid colours, gradients or patterns.
- Anodised aluminium link: Kriska 2 mm and Snina 1,5 mm.
- Maximum static load without break: Kriska 17kg (approx.) / Snina 11 kg (approx.)
- Aluminium Chain with anodized coating between 8,5 and 12 microns, depending of colour and finish.
- Material composition of 99,7% in Aluminium, with a minimum of 20% of recycled aluminium.
- Soft finish. No roughness perceptible in coating when microscopically magnified up to 23 times.
- 40% to 60% opacity with a 90º incidence of light, depending on the spacing between chains and on the finishing of the chains (brilliant or satin).
- No electrical conductivity.
- No sound absorption.
- Non-flammable. Fire ratings A1 and A1FL
- Resistant to acids with a pH value up to 8 (not resistant to alkaline products).
- Avoid cleaning with products with pH higher than 8.
- Working temperature allowed: -30ºC up to 50ºC.
- Resistant to seawater and oxidation.
|Kriska - Standard||Kriska - Half Drop||Snina - Standard||Snina - Half Drop|
The aluminium in the kriskadecor links goes through a special anodising treatment, specially designed for the chains, which gives them improved robustness and offers high colour resistance against climatic factors, wear and rusting. This allows for interior as well as exterior uses.
Installation & Maintenance
The material is supplied ready to install, including the rail and fasteners. Installation is simple and does not require specialised personnel.
Before installation, check that the element where the structure or curtain will be installed will be able to take its weight.
For chain maintenance, clean with water and mild soap (not basic). Vapour or water pressure machines can also be used.