Physical Vapour Deposition - PVD
PVD - Physical Vapor Deposition
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is a highly controlled process that utilizes a vacuum chamber to create and deposit metallic vapor onto a target surface. Using various titanium nitride, carbide and dioxide compounds, a vast range of brilliant metallic color can be created and applied to stainless steel wire mesh. Banker Wire mesh can be enhanced with a true, lasting architectural finish in colors like Chocolate, Champagne, Gunmetal, Rose Gold, Cobalt Blue, Royal Gold and many more.
- Wear and scratch resistance.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Ideal for a post manufacturing application as it can be applied after fabrication.
- Can be 100% recycled as stainless steel.
- Wide range of color options with custom matches possible.
- Color will never tarnish or patina.
Maximum Sheet Size: 1500mm x 3600mm
Base Material: Stainless Steel
Use: Interior and Exterior
Products Available on: Banker Wire only
Champagne PVD finish on DS-1 wire mesh pattern
Chocolate PVD finish on DS-1 wire mesh pattern
Rose Gold PVD finish on DS-1 wire mesh pattern
Gunmetal PVD finish on DS-1 wire mesh pattern
Royal Gold PVD finish on DS-1 wire mesh pattern